Terms & conditions
- GENERAL: These Terms and Conditions apply to the drcareers.ca web site (also referred to as “this web site”). When used in these Terms and Conditions, “CMA” includes the Canadian Medical Association, its subsidiaries, affiliates and respective officers, directors and employees.
CMA reserves the right to modify or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please review them on a regular basis for any changes. Your continued use of this web site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as revised from time to time.
- COPYRIGHT and TRADE-MARKS: Copyright for drcareers.ca is held by CMA. All rights reserved. All trade-marks and trade names are trade-marks or registered trade-marks of the CMA used under licence or are the trade-marks of their respective owners. The display of trade-marks or trade names on the web site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of these trade-marks and trade names is strictly prohibited.
- DISCLAIMER: CMA does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that you rely on any material posted by others or the creation of job alerts at your own risk. CMA acts only as a conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and CMA is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. CMA may, in good faith and its sole discretion, decide to remove or request the removal of a communication that does not conform, or is alleged not to conform with any law or is believed to create liability for CMA. CMA expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that your use will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The CMA is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages howsoever caused and arising from your use of this web site or from the use or performance of any products or services made available on this web site. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of information on this web site.
- LINKS: This web site contains links to other web sites. CMA has no control over the contents or operation of other web sites and such makes no representation or warranty. When leaving this web site you may be subject to legal terms and conditions and privacy policies of that other web site. The provision of a link to other web sites is for convenience and does not necessarily constitute an endorsement by CMA of other web sites or their contents.
- JURISDICTION: The laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canada apply without regard to conflict of law principles.