General Pediatrician, RCPSC Specialist
The Department of Pediatrics, Queen’s University in Kingston has openings for an adjunct position (1) to practice in Brockville, Ontario. The position will involve clinical practice in pediatrics as well as undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. Subspecialty interest may be an asset.
- Community based consultative practice.
- Women and Children’s Health Care Team is currently comprised of a paediatrician; a General Practitioner who practices paediatrics & paediatric gastroenterology, Obstetrician/ Gynecologists(3), Family Physicians, Midwives, Nurses and Social Workers.
- Participation in On Call rotation
- Alternate Funding Plan (AFP) with Southeastern Ontario Academic Medical Organization (SEAMO).
- Hospital On Call Compensation (HOCC)
- Independent Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) / eligible
- Royal College Certification - RCPSC (Pediatrics)
- Demonstrated aptitude for teaching at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels
Inquiries and Applications
A cover letter and curriculum vitae, including the names of three referees should be directed to Dr. Tammy LeRiche, Chief, Department of Women and Children’s Health, Brockville General Hospital. TLeRiche@brockvillegeneralhospital.ca
Queen’s invites applications from all qualified candidates. Queen’s is strongly committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from Black, racialized/visible minority and Indigenous/Aboriginal people, women, persons with disabilities, and 2SLLGBTQ+ persons. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
Brockville General Hospital is a progressive, 160 bed community hospital with > 4,000 admissions annually, serving a regional population of 125,000.
Brockville (pop. 22,000) is conveniently located along hwy. 401, on the St. Lawrence River, in the beautiful 1000 Islands region; 75 km E of Kingston, 110 km S of Ottawa.
Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until position is filled.
More search results
Unity Health Toronto (UHT) Hospitalist Fellowship
Unity Health Toronto - St. Michael's Hospital
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Child and Parent Resource Institute
Full time FHO Family Physician
Queen Square Doctors FHO
General Practitioner/ Telemedicine
Avicenna Digital Health