The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency is looking for a permanent, full-time Clinical Associate to join our team in Saskatoon. The Clinical Associate will work with in a multidisciplinary team to provide safe patient-centered care. In collaboration with the oncologist, they will participate in daily rounds, provide care to oncology hospital in-patient, hospital and Cancer Centre outpatients and provide after hour care as per the on call duty schedule. The outpatient role involves primarily assessment and follow-up care.
Practice Location: Saskatoon Cancer Centre, 20 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7N 4H4
Population Base: Saskatchewan has a population of 1.2 million. The Saskatoon Cancer Centre provides comprehensive cancer care to those living in the central and northern parts of the province.
- Degree in medicine with subspecialty certification in internal medicine or oncology. Preference given to candidates Oncology experience. Completion of a Canadian Oncology fellowship is considered an asset.
- Certification through the Medical Council of Canada (or successful completion of the MCCQE1 exam)
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan.
- Must be eligible for membership and privileges with the Saskatchewan Health Authority in Saskatoon.
- Criminal record check
- CMPA Coverage
- Written and verbal fluency in English. A minimum of 7.0 in all categories in IELTS exam is required for all international medical graduates.
Salary Details: A competitive compensation package is offered and will be commensurate with experience. Salary range for this position is $263,455 – $352,030, plus benefits.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their letter of intent and curriculum vitae to:
Cassandra Ash, Physician Recruitment and Retention Consultant
Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
130-1804 McOrmond Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7S 0A6
Deadline for application: Applications will be accepted until filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
More search results
Unity Health Toronto (UHT) Hospitalist Fellowship
Unity Health Toronto - St. Michael's Hospital
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Child and Parent Resource Institute
Full time FHO Family Physician
Queen Square Doctors FHO
General Practitioner/ Telemedicine
Avicenna Digital Health