General Radiologist - Full Time
The Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital (PSFDH) is an 85 bed acute care community hospital operating on two sites serving a regional population of 66,000. Speciality catchment area of over 80,000. The hospital is a fully accredited hospital with exemplary status that delivers a broad range of primary and secondary services including; anaesthesia, general surgery, urology, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, internal medicine, family medicine, emergency care, diagnostic imaging, physiatry and ambulatory care.
The Diagnostic Imaging department is an accredited site for the Ontario Breast Screening Program. The Diagnostic Imaging department is expected to expand service provision in the near future.
- Provision of general diagnostic imaging consultation services at both sites of the Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital
- Preferred competencies in:
- CT; abdomen/pelvic, chest, musculoskeletal, neuro including angiogram.
- Ultrasound; general and vascular.
- Breast Imaging; ultrasound, mammogram, biopsies/ needle localization.
- Bone Mineral Density (BMD)Testing.
- General Radiology
- Additional interventional skills are desirable
- Independent Registration with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Certification in Diagnostic Radiology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to:
Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter, email@example.com