Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is expanding its Hospitalist program. Features of the program include:
- Attractive working hours
- On Call coverage max 1 in 5
- Excellent compensation package plus generous vacation
- A caseload around 17 acute patients
- An opportunity to engage in, influence, and improve patient processes
The ideal candidates will:
- Be either Family Medicine (CCFP) or Internal Medicine (FRCPC) trained
- Be eligible for an independent license with the CPSO
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Possess exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player.
- Participation in training of residents/medical students is also desirable.
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- A broad range of diagnostic services, including CT and MRI
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 (neurosurgery not available)
- 14 bed closed state of the art Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Telemetry Unit
- 27 bed inpatient Schedule 1 Psychiatric Unit & ED crisis nurse available
- Affiliation with Western University’s Distributed l Education Network
Newsweek has recognized Bluewater Health as one of the top 50 hospitals in Canada for the past three years.
The Physicians’ perspective on practicing at Bluewater Health: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_c
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, and a beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Mike Haddad
Chief of Staff, Bluewater Health
519-464-4400 ext. 4534