Permanent General Adult Psychiatrist
- Ross Memorial Hospital
- Lindsay, Ontario
- Job Category
Ross Memorial Hospital (RMH) is currently recruiting for a full time General Adult Psychiatrist position to join our Mental Health Program. Ross Memorial Hospital is a Schedule 1 Facility with a 15-bed acute Mental Health Unit.
The Ross Memorial Hospital is a progressive, fully accredited 175-bed hospital offering a full range of emergency, medical, critical care, ob/gyne, orthopaedic, general surgery, ophthalmology, long term care and mental health services. The City of Kawartha Lakes is located in the beautiful Kawarthas and only 128 km from Toronto. The area boasts an abundance of excellent educational and recreational facilities as well as a wide range of family and cultural amenities. Kawartha Lakes is home to more than 75,000 permanent and 30,000 seasonal residents. Nearly 1.4 million people visit us each year seeking the cottage lifestyle made possible by our 250 lakes and rivers.
- Be part of three full-time equivalent psychiatrists
- Work closely with our multidisciplinary Mental Health Team
- Provide support to the Day Program, Case Management Program, Early Psychosis and Adult Outpatient Programs, Consult-liaison services, and inpatient units
- Dedicated crisis worker support when on-call
- Excellent specialty support form Hospitalist Medicine
- Fee-For-Service billing with Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)
- Current license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- English speaking
- Supervision available upon request
Please submit your curriculum vitae and reference letters to Denise Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. EPIC training will be mandatory.
Ross Memorial Hospital
10 Angeline St. N.
Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4M8