Our client, the Department of Anesthesia at Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVRHC), is now seeking new members to join its current team of 26 Anesthesiologists. RVRHC Surgical Services are both community and regional in scope of practice.
- General Surgery
- 11 ORs (including hybrid suite)
- 3 Endoscopy Suites
- 1 Negative Pressure Room
- 1 Cystoscopy Suite
- 2 Obstetrical ORs
- Pre-Anesthetic Consult Clinic
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management Clinic
- Regional Block Room
- 0800-1530 (Monday – Thursday) with some ORs running until 1630
- 0830-1500 (Friday)
- 1-3 call shifts/month: Flexible call schedule with ability to increase or decrease number of call
- 1st and 2nd On-Call Rotas: 24 hours or 16 hours (split call)
- 26 Active/Associate members
- 5 Anesthesia Assistants
- University of Toronto affiliated teaching hospital with faculty appointment
- Fee for service
Barrie is a rapidly growing city located on Kempenfelt Bay only 45 minutes north of Toronto and offers many large city amenities with the charm of a smaller town. There are superior recreational and cultural pursuits that include skiing, boating, golf and theatre, as well as excellent educational opportunities.
A great place to live, work and play, Barrie can satisfy all your needs. Join our dynamic and innovative team in North Simcoe Muskoka and enjoy an active lifestyle.
Candidates must possess a current FRCP(C) in Anesthesiology as per the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and hold, or be eligible to hold, an Independent Practice license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
Please forward a CV in confidence to:
The Medfall Group is committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion for all candidates and these principles are integral to all of our processes. The Medfall Group and RVRHC will make arrangements for any required accommodation to candidates with disabilities in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.