Full Time / Part Time, Permanent
Brockville General Hospital is a 160-bed community hospital, serving a referral area of 125,000.
The city of Brockville (pop. 22,000) is located on the St. Lawrence River, in the beautiful Thousand Islands region. The perfect place to practise and play.
Driving distances: Kingston 75 km / Ottawa 110 km / Montreal 210 km / Toronto 350 km
- Average 26,000 visits annually.
- 8 hour shifts
- Double physician coverage 12pm – 9 pm daily.
- 10 Bed level III ICU staffed by intensivists.
- CT with MRI in the coming year.
- Alternate Payment Plan
- CCFP (EM), FRCPC (EM), ABEM or current Emergency Medicine experience.
- Independent registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
- English language proficiency.
Contact: Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter
613 285 5057
Brockville General Hospital, 75 Charles St., Brockville, Ontario, K6V1S8