Family Physician - PT or FT - Victoria Clinic, BC
TELUS Health MyCare -- is looking for Full-Time family physicians.
For a limited time: Join us 4-5 days a week in Vancouver or Victoria, stay for at least a year, and earn a $15,000 bonus.
About Us: TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives.
We’re a publicly-funded primary care service. Our goal is to improve access to care for all British Columbians.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Physician you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare.
Type: Full Time (32-40 hrs/week)
Role & Work Style: You’ll work in our new state-of-the art family medicine clinics in Victoria, which provide both episodic and longitudinal team-based care. Our Victoria practice is accepting new attached patients. Part of your week might involve video-based care for patients across BC, from home.
You will have flexibility to determine the split between in clinic and virtual care based on your preference.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility: Blend video-based care with in-person care in ways that work for you. Work a mix of weekdays, weekends, or evenings if you’d like. Our full-time doctors work anywhere from 4 to 5 days a week.
- Simplicity: Let us take care of billings and administration so you can focus on practicing medicine.
- Your time off is...time off: We have a team of physicians and NPs who will support your patients when you’re not working; and who will review and triage incoming results for you.
- Community: You will be part of a team of experienced, caring physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- Teamwork: you will work with and share patient-care with a team of like-minded physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and pharmacists. You can refer patients to our in-house team of medical specialists
- Training: We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
- Growth: Explore new opportunities and interests as a member of our team, including: focused areas of practice, health technology, clinical governance and leadership, medical artificial intelligence. Build skills in clinical quality improvement, policy-development, and CME development.
We also have options available for those who wish to migrate their existing practice to our digital-first team-based practices in Victoria. Please contact us for more information.
What you need to apply:
- You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in British Columbia
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC)
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
More search results
Physicians-Locum, OBGYN, Psychiatrist, Internist,…
Marlborough Medical Clinic
Medical Officer of Health
Renfrew County and District Health Unit
Shouldice Hernia Hospital
Family Medicine Obstetrics
Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development