Clinical Cardiac Physiologist
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
1.0FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
Permanent, full time
- Do you want to work for an employer known for their focus on employee wellness?
- Would like to work with a passionate and innovative team?
- Come join us on the slopes of Mount Taranaki
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click this link Taranaki - Like no other » Taranaki, New Zealand to read more information about Taranaki.
Te Whatu Ora -Taranaki is a large organisation (2,400 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
About the Role
Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Cardiac Physiologist to work in our Cardiology and Respiratory Department at Taranaki Base Hospital. You would be working as part of a dynamic team. The department offers;
- Pacemaker follow up (ICD/CRT/Brady
- ILR implantation and follow up
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring
- Exercise Treadmill testing
- Lung Function testing
This position is 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday predominately between 8.00am to 4.30pm.
The successful candidate will require to be:
- Registered with the Cardiopulmonary Technology Registration Board (CRPB) in New Zealand or in the process of registering.
- Ideally Accredited or working towards IBHRE/ HR UK.
If you have a positive outlook, well developed oral communication skills and enjoy working with people we would welcome your application.
Click here to view the position description.
For further information, please contact Rebekah Smith, CNM Cardiology and Respiratory Department via email Rebekah.Smith@tdhb.org.nz
Applications Close Sunday 22 January 2023