Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Saskatchewan Health Authority – North East Area, seeks full-time or Locum Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. The successful candidate will possess a strong team approach and join a collegial group practice of Psychiatrists who enjoy a broad scope of practice including outpatients, acute care and shared call responsibilities.
The University of Saskatchewan, College of Medicine, has a province-wide model of distributed medical education designed to foster a province-wide College. The College has a well-resourced framework across the continuum that results in quality community partnerships, successful and comparable students across all sites, elevated community health, and better graduate retention in communities. Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists are involved in the teaching of medical learners in Regina, Prince Albert and Saskatoon.
- Must hold certification or be eligible for certification in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada royalcollege.ca
- Must be eligible for provisional or regular licensure from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS) cps.sk.ca
- Coverage with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) is required cmpa-acpm.ca
- Applicants must have successfully achieved their English Language Proficiency (IELTS) and the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam (MCCEE) as requirements for licensure with the CPSS
- In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada
Preference will be given to candidates with Royal College certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.