Clinical Associate - Locum
- Saskatchewan Cancer Agency - 313615
- $263,455 - $352,030
- Job Category
- Hematology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology
- Job Type
The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency is looking for a Clinical Associate Locum to join our team in Regina. The Clinical Associate will work with in a multidisciplinary team to provide safe patient-centered care. In collaboration with the oncologist, they will participate in daily rounds, provide care to oncology hospital in-patient, hospital and Cancer Centre outpatients and provide after hour care as per the on call duty schedule. The outpatient role involves primarily assessment and follow-up care.
Practice Location: Allan Blair Cancer Centre, 4101 Dewdney Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan Canada S4T 7T1
Population Base: Saskatchewan has a population of 1.2 million. The Allan Blair Cancer Centre provides comprehensive cancer care to those living in the southern parts of the province.
- Degree in medicine with subspecialty certification in internal medicine or oncology. Preference given to candidates Oncology experience. Completion of a Canadian Oncology fellowship is considered an asset.
- Certification through the Medical Council of Canada (or successful completion of the MCCQE1 exam)
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan.
- Must be eligible for membership and privileges with the Saskatchewan Health Authority in Regina.
- Criminal record check
- CMPA Coverage
- Written and verbal fluency in English. A minimum of 7.0 in all categories in IELTS exam is required for all international medical graduates.
Salary Details: A competitive compensation package is offered and will be commensurate with experience. Salary range for this position is $263,455 – $352,030, plus benefits.
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this opportunity, contact Dr. Magdi Ali, Regina Team Lead – Clinical Associates, at Magdi.Ali@saskcancer.ca. Interested applicants are invited to submit their letter of intent and curriculum vitae to:
Physician Recruitment and Retention Consultant
Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
130-1804 McOrmond Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7S 0A6
Deadline for application: Applications will be accepted until filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.