- Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
- Regina, SK
- Job Category
- Radiology, Diagnostic
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging is Regina’s largest imaging practice.
Owned by local radiologists, we have been providing comprehensive imaging services in 5 community-based clinics, two acute care hospitals and multiple Southern Saskatchewan health centres for more than 50 years.
Prairie Skies offers above average earning potential in a dynamic work environment and a diverse practice opportunity in both community and acute care facilities.
What is it really like to live, work and play in Regina?
Regina is a culturally diverse city offering a variety of amenities, cultural and sporting activities, parkland, and an international airport.
You will enjoy numerous employment and lifestyle opportunities for both you and your family, short commute times, and Saskatchewan's low cost of living that is the envy of many other provinces.
The Opportunity: We are currently seeking full time general and sub-specialized radiologists to join our growing hospital and community-based practice.
These are full time, partnership track opportunities that cover primarily daytime shifts with equitable evening and weekend call responsibilities.
- Eligible for licensing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC) or eligible
- International Medical Graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to become a member of Practitioner Staff and provide care in Saskatchewan Health Authority facilities.
Contact or forward your CV to: