- Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
- Regina, SK
- Job Category
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging is Regina’s largest imaging practice.
Owned by local radiologists, we have been providing comprehensive imaging services in 5 community-based clinics, two acute care hospitals and multiple Southern Saskatchewan health centres for more than 50 years.
Prairie Skies offers above average earning potential in a dynamic work environment and a diverse practice opportunity in both community and acute care facilities.
Regina is a vibrant culturally diverse city offering a variety of amenities, cultural and sporting activities, parkland, and an international airport. You will enjoy numerous employment and lifestyle opportunities for both you and your family, short commute times, and Saskatchewan's low cost of living that is the envy of many other provinces.
The Opportunity: Prairie Skies Medical Imaging is currently seeking a fellowship trained Neuroradiologist to support its busy and active neuroradiology component.
Opportunities are available for research, rounds, teaching, and appointment as Associate Professor in the University of Saskatchewan.
- Eligible for licensing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC) or eligible
- International Medical Graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to become a member of Practitioner Staff and provide care in Saskatchewan Health Authority facilities.
Contact or forward your CV to:
More search results
St.Boniface General Hospital (Ultrasound Department).
General and Sub-specialized Women’s Imaging Radio…
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
Norfolk General Hospital
Virtual Physician (Canada remote role)
Teladoc Health Canada, Inc.