Bluewater Health is recruiting a psychiatrist to provide general psychiatry clinical care for hospital patients and Sarnia-Lambton residents. Remuneration is fee for service.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Fellow, RCPC or equivalent in Psychiatry
- Registration with the CPSO (or eligible)
- Exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, dedicated to service excellence, strong team player
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Experience in paediatric psychiatry is desirable
- Active interest in training of residents/medical students
Bluewater Health is a 300 bed hospital, serving the population of Lambton County at locations in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the-art facilities. We offer an excellent array of mental health and addictions services to support you and the needs of your patients, including:
- Schedule 1 inpatient adult and adolescent psychiatry unit
- 4 bed Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service supported by community based youth centre
- Outpatient psychiatric clinics
- Crisis Intervention Team
- ACT Team
- Community Treatment Orders
- ECT program
- Eating Disorder program (affiliated with London for persons up to age 21)
- Addictions programming for adults and youth (substance and gambling)
- Integrated Withdrawal Management - Day, Community & in development:(Residential (10 beds) & Stabilization (6 beds))
As well the hospital offers a broad range of diagnostic services, including CT & MRI; and a full spectrum of specialists available 24/7. Bluewater Health is affiliated with Western University’s training program for medical students and residents.
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_c
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers warm weather, excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send your CV and references to:
Dr. Mike Haddad, Chief of Staff
519-464-4400 ext. 4534
More search results
St.Boniface General Hospital (Ultrasound Department).
General and Sub-specialized Women’s Imaging Radio…
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
Norfolk General Hospital
Virtual Physician (Canada remote role)
Teladoc Health Canada, Inc.