Brockville General Hospital is a 160-bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 125,000. The City of Brockville is located less than an hour East of Kingston, Ontario, in the beautiful Thousand Islands region. The perfect place to practise and play.
- Hospital-based, fee for service, consultative practice.
- Provision of clinical support for Emergency Department and Hospitalist program.
- Opportunity to participate in ICU rotation.
- Opportunity to develop specialty out-patient clinics.
- Opportunity for academic appointment /participation in post graduate education (Queen’s University affiliate).
Hospital Resources / Volume of Service
- 4000+ Admissions annually, with 30,000 ER visits per year.
- 10-Bed Level III closed Model ICU, 550+ admissions annually.
- Stress testing / Cardiac Echo / PFT Lab / Stroke Prevention & Cardiac Rehab programs.
- CT / MRI to be installed 2023.
- FRCPC (Internal Medicine) with or without subspecialty.
- Independent registration (eligible for) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
- ICU experience an asset.
- English language proficiency.
Remuneration: Fee for Service plus Hospital On Call compensation.
Relocation Assistance available - $12,000 maximum
Contact: Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter
613 285 5057
Brockville General Hospital
75 Charles St. Brockville Ontario