Orthopaedic Surgeon in Elite, Athletic Town in Maine
- Northern Light Mayo Hospital
- Dover-Foxcroft, Maine, USA
- Job Category
- Surgery, Orthopedic
- Job Type
opportunity for a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join their talented and passionate physician team.
The scope of practice will be a combination of general orthopedics, sports medicine, and surgical cases, focusing on total joints arthroplasty, arthroscopy, joint injections, carpal tunnel and simple fracture repair.
This position offers the experience of a well-staffed office, friendly community, and the benefits of being supported by a progressive healthcare system, as well as a tertiary care center in Bangor.
Joining Orthopedic Surgeons within our integrated service line will give you access to expert resources in adult reconstruction, hand surgery, oncology, trauma, foot & ankle, shoulder, elbow, pediatrics and sports medicine and other related clinical fields, as well an opportunity to build relationships, share experiences and consult on cases.
· Desire for community outreach, promote collaborative relationships
· Enjoy quality of life that is available in a rural, idyllic community
· Access to tertiary specialty services through a “one call” transfer system and served by Lifeflight of Maine
· Leadership and teaching opportunities available
· Participation in Regional Acute Care Call System on a periodic basis
· Close-knit communities, great school system
· Competitive compensation and benefits package, including PTO and CME allowance
· Tenured support staff and supportive senior admin team
· Practice on hospital campus, easy access to radiology and other services
Northern Light Mayo Hospital is a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access hospital staffed with great nursing and clinical support and a team of primary care physicians and specialists including hospital-based inpatient physicians that provide coverage 24/7 (hospitalists), Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Urology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and Psychiatry.
Northern Light Health
At Northern Light Health, we're building a better approach to healthcare because we believe people deserve access to care that works for them. As an integrated health delivery system serving Maine, we're raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Our more than 12,000 team members--in our hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, long-term and home healthcare, and ground and air medical transport and emergency care--are committed to making healthcare work for our patients, communities, and employees.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
MaryKate Friend, Provider Recruiter, CPRP
Northern Light Health
More search results
Emergency Medicine Physicians
Erie Shores HealthCare (ESHC)
General and Sub-specialized Women’s Imaging Radio…
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
Emergency Medicine - Mentorship Opportunities
Emergency Medicine - Nocturnist
Centre of Clinical Excellence for Veterans and First Responders Health