Gastroenterologist at Tertiary Care & ACS-Verified Level II Trauma Center in New England
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Bangor, Maine, USA
- Job Category
- Job Type
Seeking a Gastroenterologist to Join Well-Respected, Diverse Group in Maine
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is actively seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Gastroenterologist to join our busy, diverse team in Bangor, Maine. With both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities, this well-rounded position is open to new graduates and experienced physicians who are looking to provide general GI and hepatology services.
Position and Practice Details:
- Passionate, collaborative team of well-trained physicians and advanced practice providers
- Large service area and referral network
- Robust hospitalist team available 24/7 for all GI admissions
- Fast-paced, professionally challenging environment
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- Student loan reimbursement with no max benefit
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- CME allowance
- Family friendly environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities if desired
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS-verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of approximately 500,000 in the northern two-thirds of the state. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. We are a member of Northern Light Health, the most expansive integrated health delivery system in Maine. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
For more information, please contact:
Kayla Mayo, CPRP
Call 207.973.5358 or text EMMC GI to 207.560.0133
More search results
Emergency Medicine Physicians
Erie Shores HealthCare (ESHC)
General and Sub-specialized Women’s Imaging Radio…
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
Emergency Medicine - Mentorship Opportunities
Emergency Medicine - Nocturnist
Centre of Clinical Excellence for Veterans and First Responders Health