Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a Geriatrician to join the Specialized Geriatric Service, Department of Medicine.
Bluewater Health has recently created a Specialized Geriatric Service, affiliated with the London Regional Geriatric Program. The local service currently has a geriatrician and nurse practitioner, and Bluewater Health is recruiting for a second geriatrician. The service includes geriatric consultation for both hospitalized and out-patients. Remuneration is a combination of MOH Alternate Payment Plan (APP) and Fee For Service billing. No expected night or weekend call.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada with Certification in Geriatric Medicine
- Registration with the CPSO
- Exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player.
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Active interest in training of residents/medical students
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Petrolia and Sarnia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- Closed Critical Care Unit
- Schedule 1 Psychiatric unit
- Affiliation with Western University
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7(neurosurgery & interventional cardiology not available)
Newsweek has recognized Bluewater Health as one of the best hospitals in Canada for the past four years.
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective: h
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Michel Haddad, Chief of Staff
Tel: 519-464-4400 ext 4534 Fax: 519-464-4501
More search results
Emergency Medicine Physicians
Erie Shores HealthCare (ESHC)
General and Sub-specialized Women’s Imaging Radio…
Prairie Skies Medical Imaging
Emergency Medicine - Mentorship Opportunities
Emergency Medicine - Nocturnist
Centre of Clinical Excellence for Veterans and First Responders Health