Relief Family Physician
- Northern Health Authority
- Fort St. James
- Job Category
- Family Medicine/General Practice
We invite you to join our well established family practice in Fort. St. James.
This relief 0.50 FTE relief position is available until December 31, 2017. It is a unique and financially lucrative opportunity if ...
You are a new grad:
• Pay off your student loans quickly;
• Start you career under the mentorship of a family physician who has practiced comprehensive care in a rural setting for 23 years;
• Become integrated into a community at the beginning of your career and grow your family along with your patients!
You are in the prime of your career:
• Create a retirement plan that will allow you to reap lucrative financial rewards for your commitment to the community;
• Enjoy a family life with less stress and lots of outdoor recreation – right at your doorstep;
• Raise your family in a safe, quiet and friendly small rural community;
• Live a luxurious lifestyle at an amazingly affordable price.
You are in the twilight of your career:
• Relax in an environment that is quiet, friendly and filled with outdoor recreation in your back your backyard; while caring for very appreciative patients;
• Be close to your practice while only minutes from home;
• Give back to a community that will give back to you;
• Create wealth for retirement while enjoying a laidback lifestyle.
You are an international medical graduate:
• Relocate your family to a picturesque and recreational paradise in the heart of British Columbia;
• Enjoy lucrative financial rewards;
• Work with experienced mentors in a small community setting;
• Assistance with immigration and relocation logistics which will make the process painless
• Be part of a community that will embrace you and appreciate you as much as you appreciate them!
Compensation Estimate: $900+ per day
Stuart Lake Hospital is a 12 bed facility that provides acute, maternity and emergency services. Health Authority services include acute care, chronic disease management, home and community care, public health services, mental health and addictions services, and First Nations healthcare.
The Fort St. James Medical Clinic is located at 275 Stuart Drive, Fort St. James, BC, and the Stuart Lake Hospital is located at 600 Stuart Drive, Fort St. James, BC.