Mobile Medical Corporation, premier provider of on-site occupational and wellness services in a clinical setting, seeking a Medical Director to work at the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort in British Columbia. This position will work inside the clinic three days a week, providing oversight of the clinic and supervising Nurse Practitioners, RN's, and Medical Technicians.
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits!
- Responsible for the assessment, evaluation and clinical management of patients in a fast pace medical clinic. This is inclusive of performing histories and as well as, conducting physical examinations
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each patient, including observations during examinations
- Treat all patients who present to the clinic and document care utilizing the documentation system.
- Take personal responsibility for appropriately coding and billing for care rendered
- Deliver exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical manner
- Prescribe medication or therapy when necessary
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
- Explain all medical procedures thoroughly
- Explain test results and provide patients with plan of care details
- Consult with other doctors about each patient’s specific needs
- Manage staff such as Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants
- MD Degree from approved university
- License: medical license