Eaton Place Medical Centre has one position available in downtown Winnipeg at City Place, 81-333 St. Mary Ave.
We have twelve examination rooms. Each physician works out of two of the rooms.
Dynacare Laboratory; Short-list laboratory and full-time laboratory technologist who does ECG’s and spirometry on site. Language of work: English. The office is fully computerized and uses the EMR JonokeMed/Code-Med Program.
Permanent full-time position. Remuneration on a fee-for service basis. We provide group benefits package; generous vacation allowance and time off for continuing medical education. Your qualifications: recognized university medical degree; completion of residency requirements; Licentiate from the Medical Council of Canada and the Manitoba College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Typical general practice except that we see very little pediatrics or advanced geriatrics. Many of the patients coming to this office are ambulant downtown working people. Patients see us for both episodic as well as continuing ongoing care.
You will carry out duties as a general practitioner including:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients (walk-in or with appointments)
- Examine patients and take their histories
- Order laboratory tests
- Order X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical/mental health
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise patients/families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
- Provide counselling and support to patients/families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
- Manage primary patient care
- Provide continuous care to patients
- Report contagious and other diseases to government authorities
This is an excellent opportunity to practice medicine without the responsibility of administering an office. We would be pleased to hear from you.
Posting Date: July 30, 2018
Job Category: Family Medicine/General Practice
Job Type: Permanent, Practicing physician
Salary/Rate: Fee for Service
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date of Employment: ASAP
More search results
Interior Health Authority
Whitby Urgent Care seeking General Practitioner /…
Whitby Urgent Care Inc.
Chief Medical Information & Innovation Officer
Markham Stouffville Hospital
Lecturer or Assistant/Associate/Full Professor - …
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Assistant or Associate Professor - Academic Infec…
Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network