Academic Gynecologic Oncologist in Cleveland, Ohio
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), in Cleveland, Ohio seeks a Gynecologic Oncologist.
Features of the practice include:
- Newly renovated Cancer Care Center
- Full range of Inpatient / Outpatient operative support for surgical procedures including minimally invasive surgery (Robotic skills welcome, not required)
- Active research team doing clinical trials with a widely diverse patient population
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience and qualifications
- New compensation plan designed to reflect sub-specialty, academic rank, clinical productivity and quality
- Active involvement in teaching our 20 OB/GYN residents, and CWRU medical students
The MetroHealth System is an integrated health system providing more than one million patient visits each year. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. We have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Cavaliers and Browns), among others.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches, a superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities