Permanent Academic Otology Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio seeks an Otolaryngologist.
- 100% Otology practice (up to 25% general ENT, if desired)
- Clinical research interests welcomed; research not required
- Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU); combined residency program with University Hospitals of Cleveland, also rotating residents from Cleveland Clinic residency program and medical students from CWRU
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Epic EMR
- Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients a year. Their highly collaborative practice provides superb care for their patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. They have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Cavaliers and Browns), among others.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches, a superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities