The members of the Section of Cardiology at Windsor Regional Hospital are searching for an individual to join their energetic team of cardiac care providers as an Interventional Cardiologist.
Our stand-alone angioplasty program, servicing the community since May 2007, provides 24/7 PCI and offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. This opportunity will also provide the ability to practice alongside a dynamic team of cardiologists, technicians, and nurses dedicated to service excellence. Our busy catheterization lab performs 2400 diagnostic procedures and over 900 PCI each year.
- Fellow, or eligible for certification, in Cardiology by the Royal College
- Eligible for independent licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Willingness to take on an active role in the medical education of students and residents
- Experience in permanent pacemaker insertion and asset
- Fluency in both official languages an asset
About Windsor Regional Hospital
Windsor Regional Hospital is a multi-faceted, health services organization operating from two main sites, the Metropolitan Campus and the Ouellette Campus. We are the regional provider of advanced care in areas that include complex trauma, renal dialysis, cardiac care, stroke and neurosurgery, intensive care, acute mental health, family birthing centre, neonatal intensive care, paediatric services, regional cancer services and a broad range of medical and surgical services required to support these specialized areas for more than 400,000 people in Windsor and Essex County.