Permanent Urology Physician Job in Burlington, Vermont
- Cejka Search
- Plattsburgh, New York
- SAEC 161981
- Job Category
- Job Type
University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group seeks full-time urologist for faculty position in the Department of Urology. As we continue to expand and grow our current urology practice at Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) in Plattsburgh, New York, you will find:
- The support of a collegial group of 13 faculty including three highly respected urologists in Plattsburgh.
- Shared call of 1:4 with strong backup support from the Urology faculty in Burlington.
- A busy general urology practice with the opportunity to see a wide range of medical cases and perform a wide range of surgeries.
- CVPH is a 300-bed hospital with state-of-the-art operating room (OR) facilities and da Vinci Xi Surgical System.
- Academic appointment with the Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont commensurate with experience.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Board Eligible (BE) / Board Certified (BC) American Board of Urology or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada required.
- H1B and J1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive physician compensation and comprehensive benefits including 403B and 457B retirement plans and relocation assistance.
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.
Our community-based physicians enjoy a great work / life balance that is unparalleled in a large metro area. Plattsburgh, New York is minutes from the beaches of Lake Champlain, America’s largest lake outside of the Great Lakes. Within an hour, you can find yourself shopping in Montreal, hiking in the Adirondack Mountains, enjoying the Lake Placid Olympic Region, or a short ferry-ride away from Burlington, Vermont. Our central location allows you to ski Whiteface Mountain and dine in Vermont all in one weekend! Outdoor enthusiasts will find everything from Alpine skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing to ice fishing, cycling, and countless hiking trails. With excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living, northern New York is a unique place to call home!
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact:
Please reference Job Position ID 161981 when responding.