- William Osler Health System
- Brampton, ON
- Job Category
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 650,000 patient interactions every year. With three hospital sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join the team of Endocrinologists at Brampton Civic Hospital. The candidate will join five other Endocrinologists in delivering full-time inpatient and outpatient endocrinology care at a busy community hospital serving a rapidly growing population. He or she will have access to an excellent diabetes education centre and the full range of nuclear medicine resources.
The successful applicant must be able to be licensed to practice in Ontario and hold a Fellowship in Endocrinology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by: November 1, 2018.
Medical Staff Office
Attention: Dr. David Borts, Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Tel: (905) 494-2120 Fax: (905) 494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 290,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 473,000 ambulatory care visits annually
- More than 7,800 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
- Over 12,950 inpatient operating room procedures annually
- Approximately 44,300 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves approximately 1 million area residents in a geographical area of over 2,000 square kilometres