Prince County Hospital Department of Anesthesia is seeking full-time permanent Anesthetists to join its team of healthcare professionals. Prince County Hospital, located in Summerside, the heart of Western PEI arts and culture, is a 110-bed regional hospital with a six bed ICU that provides specialty services in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT and Psychiatry.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Department of Anesthesia is seeking a full-time permanent Anesthetist to join its team of health care professionals. Located in Prince Edward Island’s charming capital city, Charlottetown, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, is a 243-bed provincial referral facility.
- Return-in-Service Grant available
- Moving Expense Allowance available
- Opportunity to teach with the PEI Residency Training Program with faculty appointment at Dalhousie University.
- Electronic patient record system (hospital based) with access to lab and x-ray reports from office.
- Other incentives as per the Master Agreement.
- Various payment modalities available
CERTIFICATIONS and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- FRCPC or eligibility for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certification;
- Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island and
- Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging.