- William Osler Health System
- Brampton, ON
- Job Category
William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With Osler’s three sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
William Osler Health System Renal Program invites applications for a clinical nephrology position.
The successful candidate will provide clinical service in all areas of nephrology including ambulatory care (Chronic Kidney Disease and General Nephrology Clinics), hospital inpatient and consultation services. Weeknight and weekend call in nephrology will be as required by the program.
The successful candidate must have FRCPC certification with a fellowship in Nephrology. She/he must have or be eligible for a fully independent medical license from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and must be will to:
- Provide Inpatient consultation services in Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Room and on the Wards as required by the program.
- Provide acute hemodialysis and continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) while on acute service call required by the program.
- Establish an outpatient community clinic in Etobicoke in preparation for opening of Etobicoke dialysis unit at the Etobicoke Renal Centre in fall 2019.
- Manage MCKC patients at the Etobicoke Renal Centre
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by December 20, 2018.
Medical Staff Office
Attn: Dr. David Borts, Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON
Tel: 905-494- 2120 Fax: 905-494-6206