Associate and Clinic Radiologists
- Pureform Diagnostic Imaging Clinics
- Calgary, AB
- Job Category
- Radiology, Diagnostic
JOIN A THRIVING RADIOLOGY PRACTICE IN A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, LIVE AND PLAY
LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO FURTHER YOUR RADIOLOGY CAREER? PUREFORM AND MAPLE LEAF RADIOLOGY MAY BE THE ANSWER.
Headquartered in Calgary Alberta, Maple Leaf Radiology provides pediatric and adult radiology opportunities through our contract with the Alberta Children’s Hospital and our ownership of the highly respected Pureform Diagnostic Imaging Clinics located in Calgary and Airdrie. Located in a thriving and vibrant city located within an hour of the majestic Rocky Mountain playground, we are a thriving Radiology group that currently numbers fourteen highly skilled radiologists. We are looking for Radiologists to join our team. For the right candidates we offer:
Associate Radiologist - leading to Partnership in our Radiology Group with postings shared between hospital and clinic
Clinic Radiologist - (exclusively a clinic position)
Locum and part-time positions also available
Through the Alberta Children’s Hospital contract, Maple Leaf provides opportunities to interpret MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine and X-Ray.
Pureform + Purekids Radiology Clinics serve over 70,000 patients per annum. Pureform is a vibrant place to work, staffed by highly trained professionals. Our four clinics serve patients of all ages and provide a range of DI procedures including: General Ultrasound, X-Ray, Interventional Ultrasound, Biopsies, Mammography, and BMD. Work at our clinics is dynamic and fast paced.
COMPENSATION: Depending on the position and specialty, applicants can expect a salary range from $250,000 up to $800,000 or more. Vacation benefits are significant, and partners work together in a collegial environment that seeks to create work life balance, opportunities for continuing medical education, a variety of experiences and much, much more.
The following requirements must be met by an applicant in order to be considered for the position:
• You are or will qualify to Practice Radiology in Alberta
• Residency in Calgary / Southern Alberta, or an ability to commute for scheduled shifts.
• We will consider blocking shifts together for out of province applicants to facilitate a fly-in fly-out position if so desired • Ability to read General Ultrasound and General X-ray
• Ability to read and report at least 100+ studies per day (mix of modalities).
• Ability to work well as part of a team. Collegiality amongst Radiologists and technologists is a core part of our workflow • Ability to exhibit a confident and caring bedside manner when counseling patients.
• Proficiency in English is required. All work is done in english
The following are additional skills that will be considered an asset when applying:
• Fellowship training in any of the following areas: Cardiac; Pediatrics; MSK; Breast; Nuclear Medicine
• Experience in Breast Imaging (Mammography and Ultrasound, either diagnostic and screening or both) • Experience in Interventional Procedures under Ultrasound or using a C-arm / Fluoroscopy
• Experience in Pediatrics
We look forward to hearing from you!
*All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Ryan Thompson, President
Pureform Diagnostic Imaging Clinics Inc.
490 - 5119 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary, Alberta, T2V 1H2
403-726-9729 ext 889 or email@example.com Fax Line - 403-726-9883
Dr. Vijay Moorjani, MD, DNB, FRANZCR,
Medical Director Alberta Children’s Hospital - Diagnostic Imaging
403-955-7985 or firstname.lastname@example.org