Radiologist - From here, all of the North Island is at your fingertips.
Job Quick Facts
- Medical Specialty: Radiologist
- Job Number: 4674-RAD-NZ
- Location: New Zealand
- City/Region: North Island
- Shift: 40 hrs/week
- Patients/Day: Varies
- Board Status: Specialist Certification Required
Global Medical Staffing Benefits
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We have new opportunities for radiologists to practice in the heart of New Zealand's North Island, about an hour-and-a-half south of downtown Auckland. These are full-time positions where you can plan to work about 40 hours a week.
Best of all? You can get started as soon as we get you credentialed. A minimum commitment of three months is required. You'll receive roundtrip airfare, housing, transportation and malpractice coverage for the duration of your assignment. Give us a call to learn more about these New Zealand radiologist opportunities and we'll have you practicing on the North Island in no time.
Call about this job: 800.760.3174