Psychiatrist - It doesn't get much better than this North Island opportunity
Job Quick Facts
- Medical Specialty: Psychiatry
- Job Number: 3020-PSY-NZ
- Location: New Zealand
- City/Region: North Island
- Facility: Outpatient
- Call: Yes
- Schedule: M-F
- Shift: 8a-5p
- Patients/Day: 8-12
- Board Status: Specialist Certification Required
Global Medical Staffing Benefits
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We're looking for a psychiatrist to start a new adventure in New Zealand. Your schedule will be M-F, 40 hours per week with a varying patient load—there's no call. You'll help treat patients on the intake and acute assessment team in an outpatient setting. You'll work alongside the clinical nurse manager and actively contribute to the clinical leadership and ongoing development of the team.
There's a minimum 6-month commitment and we'd love you to start as soon as we get you credentialed. On top of a competitive local rate, you'll receive airfare, a rental car, housing and malpractice coverage.
What are you waiting for? Come practice psychiatry and explore the spoils of this beautiful land. Call us. We'd love to tell you more.
Call about this job: 800.760.3174