THE PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL HEALTH CENTRE IS SEEKING A
As one of the Cardiac Centres of Excellence for the Central East LHIN, PRHC serves as a regional cardiac referral centre for our partner hospitals through the region.
PRHC Cardiologists provide inpatient MRP cardiac care in our ICU, ward telemetry unit and consultation services to our busy emergency department and throughout the hospital. We have a high volume cardiac catheterization laboratory performing diagnostic and interventional procedures, including a 24/7 EMS bypass Code
STEMI system. We also have a unique, robust and busy outpatient cardiac care program including regional Chest Pain, TIA, Rapid Access and Congestive Heart Failure clinics.
- Currently registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with physicians, nursing, staff, patients, directors, managers,
and the community as required
- Eligible for staff privileges at Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Evidence of ongoing continued medical education
- Demonstrated interest in patient safety and quality improvement
Interested individuals should contact:
Julie Tataryn, Medical Recruitment at email@example.com