William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 650,000 patient interactions every year. With three hospital sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
The Osler Division of Cardiology is recruiting a dynamic and motivated non-invasive cardiologist. This is a corporate appointment with coverage responsibilities at all 3 sites. This cardiologist will have their outpatient clinic at the new Etobicoke General Hospital cardiology clinic which services the citizens in the north Etobicoke and Vaughan area. A subspecialty interest to complement our current talents will be an asset.
Candidates must hold a Fellowship in Cardiology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The successful candidate must be eligible for Canadian residency and qualify to be licensed to practice in Ontario.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by February 28, 2019 to:
Medical Staff Office
Attn: Dr. David Borts, Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Phone: 905-494-2120 Fax: 905-494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 290,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 473,000 ambulatory care visits annually
- More than 7,800 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
- Over 12,950 inpatient operating room procedures annually
- Approximately 44,300 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves approximately 1 million area residents in a geographical area of over 2,000 square kilometres