We, at the Temmy Latner Centre for Palliative Care, have full and part-time, temporary and permanent physician positions available in our home-care program. We are based at Toronto’s leading edge health care system, Sinai Health.
We are seeking physicians who believe that people with advanced progressive illness deserve compassionate palliative care, which serves the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their loved ones. Successful applicants will be committed to working collaboratively with care team members and dedicated to communicating openly with their patients and colleagues.
We are deeply engaged in education and research, with a strong commitment to professional development. We promote continual learning and teaching to improve others and ourselves in creative and responsible ways. As such, preference will be given to individuals who are committed to academic development.
Other qualifications include:
- Valid Ontario medical license
- CFPC or RCPSC certification and membership
- Active CMPA membership
- Valid driver’s license and car
- Working laptop and cell phone.
Some of the benefits, the successful applicants will experience as a member of the Latner Centre team include:
- Funding available through a provincial alternate payment program, or on a Fee-For-Service
- Paid vacation and conference leave, through our provincial alternate payment program
- Eligibility for appointment at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
- Travel and communication stipends
- Working with an exemplary team of dedicated physicians and administrative staff who work tirelessly to improve the care of people at the end-of-life.
For more information about the Temmy Latner Centre, please visit our website at www.tlcpc.org.
If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest and your CV to email@example.com, with attention to Dr. Russell Goldman, Director.