Full Time Adult Psychiatrist Surrey Memorial Hospital Inpatient Service and Surrey Menta...
Full Time Adult Psychiatrist
Surrey Memorial Hospital Inpatient Service and Surrey Mental Health and Substance Use Service (SMHSUS)
Fraser Health is seeking a full time Adult Psychiatrist a combination of inpatient and outpatient work.
- 5 mornings/week – Surrey Memorial Hospital inpatient services
- 5 afternoons/week – Surrey Mental Health and Substance Use Service (SMHSUS)
- Participation in the Surrey Memorial Hospital psychiatry on-call rota
- Participation in the Surrey Memorial Hospital ECT rota, as needed
- Participation in the educational program for undergraduate and postgraduate trainees.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience adult psychiatry
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with physicians, staff and community
- Eligible for Medical Licensure in the province of BC
- CMPA coverage
- Remuneration will be in the form of fee for service and sessions for services which cannot be appropriately billed via the medical services plan.
- July 1, 2019