April – September 2019
Brockville General Hospital is a full service, 148 bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 110,000. Level III ICU staffed by Intensivists, > 900 admissions per year. 26,000 Emergency visits annually. Fully digital Imaging with CT.
Surgical Services include:
- 5 OR’s and 1 Endoscopy suite
- General Surgery (4)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (3)
- Orthopedics (4)
- Ophthalmology (2)
- Urology (2)
- Locum assignments include OR time along with on call responsibilities.
- Fee for Service remuneration.
- Travel expenses reimbursed and hotel accommodation provided.
Independent Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
• FRCPC Anesthesia
Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org