Full Time and Locum Opportunities
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
An Anaesthesiologist interested in practicing at Bluewater Health, will find:
- full range of anaesthesia services offered
- Orthopaedics, Gynecology, General Surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy and ENT (no neuro, cardiac or vascular surgery), including paediatric patients
- Eight Operating Rooms
- Opportunity to work in ambulatory pain clinic as desired
- Reasonable on call schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Remuneration is fee for service
Candidates must be Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada and have their Anaesthesia Fellowship and be eligible to be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Experience and interest in pain management would be an asset.
Bluewater Health operates 320 Acute and Post-Acute Care beds at hospitals in both Petrolia and Sarnia. We are award winning and Accredited with Exemplary Standing. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- fully staffed 24 hour high volume emergency department
- Affiliation with Western University’s Schulich School of Medicine
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 (neurosurgery not available)
We are committed to improving the patient and family experience.
Situated on the southern shores of Lake Huron at the border with Michigan, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, lots of green spaces, golfing, outdoor sports, sailing, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment and close proximity to all Southern Ontario towns.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Michel Haddad, Chief of Staff
Phone: 519-464- 4534