Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Are you interested in joining a dynamic group of Emergency Physicians who are cutting edge, always focused on quality improvement, and enjoy life? Bluewater Health is seeking Emergency Physicians to join a group of Emergency physicians who are committed to providing quality emergency care to the residents of Sarnia-Lambton. The preferred qualifications for this position are: CCFP (EM), FRCP, ABEM or extensive ER experience, with ATLS, ACLS and PALS. The Emergency Room serves over 60,000 patients annually.
The position includes the following:
- Attractive, 10 week rotating schedule with 2 one week blocks off per rotation
- Excellent compensation (AFA pooled billing account generating > $220/hour net)
- Relocation and signing bonus
- Flexible colleagues to accommodate a desire to work more or less than a full rotation schedule
- On call roster is available for surge capacity, ambulance transfer, and compassionate, sick leave coverage
Bluewater Health operates 320 beds at hospitals in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- A broad range of diagnostic services, including 24-hour CT and
7-day a week MRI
- Multiple specialties available including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, OB/Gyn, Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Intensivists, Psychiatry
- 27 bed inpatient Schedule 1 Psychiatric Unit & ED crisis nurse available
- Rapid Chest Pain Assessment Clinic
- State of the art closed Intensive Care Unit including acute dialysis services (CRRT)
- Medical Telemetry Unit
- District Stroke Centre
- Western University’s Family Medicine - EM Residents train in the department
Bluewater Health is committed to improving the patient experience using engagement, Lean, and innovation.
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers warm weather, excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Mike Haddad, Chief of Professional Staff
519-464-4400 ext 4534