OTOLARYNGOLOGIST – HEAD & NECK SURGEON
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health seeks a full-time otolaryngologist to manage and treat adult and paediatric patients within the hospital and the Sarnia-Lambton community. An otolaryngologist interested in practicing at Bluewater Health, will find:
- Eight state of the art Operating Rooms
- Active Ambulatory Care service
- Reasonable on call schedule, with flexible vacation time
- Remuneration is fee for service
- Audiology services available in the community
- Community based practice with hospital & OR privileges
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada or equivalent
- Registration with the CPSO (or eligible)
- Exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Active interest in training of residents/medical students
Bluewater Health is a 320 bed hospital, serving the population of Lambton County at locations in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- Broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- Fully staffed, high volume, 24 hour emergency department, combined visits of 85,000
- Affiliation with Western University’s Schulich School of Medicine
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 including general surgery, urology, orthopaedics, Intensivists, Internal Medicine, OBGYN, Paediatrics
We are committed to improving the patient experience using engagement, Lean, and innovation.
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, great work life integration, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
If interested, please send CV and references to:Dr. Mike Haddad,Chief of Professional Staff, Bluewater Health,
519-464-4400 ext 4534.