(Cayman Islands) GP / Urgent Care Physician - TAX FREE SALARY
- Doctors Express
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- KYD 110,000 - KYD 120,000 (C$180,000 - C$195,000)
- Job Category
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine/General Practice
- Job Type
Doctors Express is a brand new, state-of-the-art, urgent care medical facility in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We are looking for outstanding and motivated GPs to join our team on locum (6 months) or permanent contracts.
About the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands is one of the safest countries in the Caribbean. Located in the Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands, is home to the world famous sugary, white-sand Seven Mile Beach. Cayman offers one of the highest standards of living in the Western Hemisphere, with first class infrastructure, excellent schools and a diverse variety of sports, community and social clubs.
Surrounded by crystal clear waters, Grand Cayman truly is a paradise that offers an attractive and enviable, tax-free work-life balance. There are no taxes on personal income, corporate profits or capital gains in the Cayman Islands. In fact, there are no estate or death inheritance taxes payable on Cayman Islands real estate or other assets held in the Cayman Islands.
Working at Doctors Express
At Doctors Express, we provide premium healthcare at affordable pricing in comfortable, modern surroundings. As part of our team you will be committed to delivering exceptional patient-centred care and the highest levels of customer service.
We believe in providing an attractive work/life balance to all of our employees. So, all employees work on a rotating shift pattern averaging 42 hours per week for every two weeks worked.
Scope of Responsibilities - GPs
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care services to patients with urgent (but not emergency) medical conditions.
- Take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays, and make diagnoses.
- Treat minor injuries, suturing, performing minor surgical procedures and casting.
- Documentation of all medical history, physical findings, lab or x-ray results, diagnosis, prescribed medications and discharge planning in EMR charting system.
- Consult with other medical providers as appropriate and document discussions and recommendations in EMR charting system.
- Outside duties at health fairs or special events at the discretion of the Facility's Management.
Applicants must hold full, specialist registration and be in good standing with the relevant accrediting body.
- Lucrative, tax-free salary of KYD 110,000 - KYD 120,000 ((approx. C$180,000 - C$195,000) (for latest conversion rates, click here)
- Monthly discretionary bonus (based on performance)
- Attractive work/life balance
- No on-call duties or responsibilities
- Generous relocation reimbursement
- Airfares at beginning and end of contract
To apply please click link below and complete the online application form.