Anesthesiologist - Locum
- Brockville General Hospital
- Brockville, ON
- Job Category
April – September 2019
Brockville General Hospital is a full service, 148 bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 110,000. Level III ICU staffed by Intensivists, > 900 admissions per year. 26,000 Emergency visits annually. Fully digital Imaging with CT.
Surgical Services include:
- 5 OR’s and 1 Endoscopy suite
- General Surgery (4)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (3)
- Orthopedics (4)
- Ophthalmology (2)
- Urology (2)
- Locum assignments include OR time along with on call responsibilities.
- Fee for Service remuneration.
- Travel expenses reimbursed and hotel accommodation provided.
Independent Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
• FRCPC Anesthesia
Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter email@example.com
More search results
Nova Scotia Health Authority, Dalhousie University
Humber River Hospital
Staff Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiat…
The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network
Regional Associate Dean
University of British Columbia
Otolaryngologist – Head & Neck Surgeon