The Department of Surgery is looking for a Locum Otolaryngologist to join the surgical team for a year, as of July 1 2019. The end date for this position is negotiable. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Specialty qualification and be a fellow in good standing from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- High proficiency in General Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- The surgeon will have dedicated OR time, be expected to work in the office 3-4 days/week
- The surgeon will also be expected to participate in the CMH and regional call schedule for ENT
- A HOCC stipend is available for the provision of call
Our corporate vision of “Providing exceptional healthcare through exceptional people” illustrates our commitment to providing a lifelong learning environment for our workforce and excellence in patient care for the members of our community.
CMH is an active large community hospital providing a range of acute care services located in the scenic City of Cambridge in southwestern Ontario with easy access to Toronto, Hamilton and London. The City of Cambridge provides a high standard of living with many attractive residential areas, excellent schools, convenient access to five major universities and many recreational and cultural activities.
Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH) is an affiliated teaching site of the McMaster University School of Medicine and a RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization. Participation in teaching and mentoring medical learners and residents is both an expectation and an opportunity.
If you are interested in becoming part of the CMH Surgery team, please contact:
Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Tel: 519-621-2333, ext. 2370