- Various Nursing Stations and Hospitals within MB
- $168.00- $184.88 per hour
- Job Category
- Family Medicine/General Practice, Leadership
- Job Type
Ongomiizwin-Health Services is currently recruiting family physicians for various nursing stations and hospitals in Manitoba.
We are a 50 year old organization with a commitment to providing quality health care services to First Nation Communities throughout Manitoba and Nunavut.
A world where First Nations, Metis and Inuit communities hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others
To honor relationships, inspire minds, and contribute to the health and well-being of First Nations, Metis and Inuit children, families and communities.
To provide leadership and advance excellence in research, education and health systems innovation to achieve the full potential of health and wellness.
- Application form: IIHH-About Us (126kb) (the link will open in a new window)
- Additional info: IIHH- Community Map (212kb) (the link will open in a new window)
More search results
Otolaryngologist – Head & Neck Surgeon
Ross Memorial Hospital
Clinical Academic Anesthesiologist
Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at Western University
Physician Respirologist (Clinical Faculty)
Respiratory Medicine-Vancouver Coastal Health
Saskatchewan Health Authority