Career Opportunity in
Minimally Invasive Gynaecology
William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With Osler’s three sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, the Etobicoke General Hospital with its recently expanded new patient tower and Etobicoke Wellness Centre and the Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
We are seeking a Minimally Invasive Gynaecologist at our Etobicoke General Hospital site with special interest in pelvic surgery and advanced laparoscopic surgical procedure who would be prepared to develop specialist gynaecology services. The job is heavily leaning towards gynaecology services and a fellowship training in laparoscopic gynaecology surgery is highly appreciated.
The successful applicant must be licensed to practice in Ontario and hold a Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by October 18, 2019 to:
Medical Staff Office
Attention: Dr. Maher Abou-Seido, Chief of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Tel: (905) 494-2120
Fax: (905) 494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 280,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 490,000 outpatient visits annually
- Nearly 8,000 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
- Over 11,000 inpatient surgeries procedures annually
- Approximately 44,300 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves 1.3 million area residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West LHIN