Career Opportunity in Respirology
William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With Osler’s three sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Respirologist to join our existing team of 5 Respirologists based at the Etobicoke General Site. A commitment to providing an outpatient full-time Respirology practice for both new referrals and follow-ups from hospitalists and community family practitioners is a must. The hospital has a busy pulmonary function laboratory and an endoscopy unit for inpatient and outpatient bronchoscopies.
The successful applicant must be able to be licensed to practice in Ontario and hold a Fellowship in Internal Medicine and Respirology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by October 5, 2019 to:
Medical Staff Office
Attention: Dr. David Borts, Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Tel: (905) 494-2120 Fax: (905) 494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 280,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 490,000 outpatient visits annually
- Nearly 8,000 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
- Over 11,000 inpatient surgeries procedures annually
- Approximately 44,300 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves 1.3 million area residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West LHIN