William Osler Health System (Osler) is one of Ontario’s largest community hospital organizations, delivering innovative health care with compassion through more than 820,000 patient interactions every year. With Osler’s three sites: Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and the new Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness, we offer a wide range of health services, with care provided by skilled health professionals working in multidisciplinary teams.
William Osler Health System is seeking to hire a full time Gastroenterologist with an anticipated start date of early to mid 2020. The candidate would be primarily based out of the Brampton Civic Hospital site. Additional training in inflammatory bowel disease and quality improvement/patient safety would be considered an asset. Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Ontario and have obtained or be eligible to obtain specialty certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded along with your curriculum vitae by October 21, 2019 to:
Medical Staff Office
Attention: Dr. David Borts, Chief of Medicine
William Osler Health System
2100 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, ON L6R 3J7
Tel: (905) 494-2120 Fax: (905) 494-6206
- One of the largest community hospital groups in Ontario
- Over 280,000 emergency and Urgent Care Centre visits per year
- More than 490,000 outpatient visits annually
- Nearly 8,000 births per year (the largest obstetrical program in the province)
- Over 11,000 inpatient surgeries procedures annually
- Approximately 44,300 day surgery procedures per year
- Serves 1.3 million area residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West LHIN