Full Time & Locum Opportunities
Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a Paediatrician. Candidates must possess exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player. Participation in training of residents/medical students is desirable. Candidates must have their Fellowship and be registered with the CPSO. Remuneration is fee for service.
Interested candidates will find:
- An Ideal opportunity for full spectrum paediatric practice
- Exciting opportunity to develop a chronic disease centre of excellence
- A level II NICU
- State of the art equipment
- Child & adolescent psychiatry available
- A child and family friendly community
- Children’s mental health centre, and children’s treatment centre available in community
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Sarnia and Petrolia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- A broad range of diagnostic services, including CT and MRI.
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7 (neurosurgery not available)
We are committed to improving the patient experience using engagement, Lean, and innovation.
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Mike Haddad,
Chief of Professional Staff, Bluewater Health, firstname.lastname@example.org,
519-464-4400 ext. 4534
More search results
Interventional Cardiologist Professor
Vice President, Medical Affairs, Research and Aca…
William Osler Health System
Triple P Medical Solutions
Dalhousie University/IWK Health Centre
Child Psychiatry Practice
Health Sciences North/Horizon Santé-Nord (HSN)