Bluewater Health, Sarnia, Ontario
Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a Cardiologist to join the Medicine Department.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians of Canada
- Registration with the CPSO
- Exceptional interpersonal & collaborative skills, be dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player.
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
- Active interest in training of residents/medical students
- Advanced Echocardiography training is an asset
Remuneration is fee for service.
Bluewater Health operates 300 beds at hospitals in Petrolia and Sarnia. We are award winning, Accredited with Exemplary Standing, and have state-of-the art facilities. We offer an array of specialized acute, complex continuing care, allied health and ambulatory care services including:
- a broad range of diagnostic services including CT and MRI
- Closed Critical Care Unit
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac Rehab available in the community
- Bronchoscopy suite, pulmonary function testing
- District Stroke Centre
- Affiliation with Western University’s Distributed Education Network
- Full spectrum of specialists available 24/7.(neurosurgery & interventional cardiology not available)
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective: https://youtu.be/xLmrdZm4j_c
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron at the Michigan border, Sarnia offers excellent quality of life, sports, arts and culture, education, state of the art health care, and beautiful natural environment.
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Mike Haddad, MD, FRCSC
Chief of Professional Staff, Bluewater Health
519-464-4400 ext 4534