GP / Family Practitioner, Urgent Care - Cayman Islands - Tax Free
Doctors Express is a modern, state-of-the-art, urgent care medical facility in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. We are looking for outstanding and motivated GPs to join our team for up to a 2 year contract (extendable).
About the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands is one of the safest countries in the Caribbean. Located in the Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands, is home to the world famous sugary, white-sand Seven Mile Beach. It provides one of the highest standards of living in the Western Hemisphere, with first class infrastructure, excellent schools and a diverse variety of sports, community and social clubs.
Surrounded by crystal clear waters, the island truly is a paradise that offers an attractive and enviable, tax-free work-life balance. There are no taxes on personal income, corporate profits or capital gains in the Cayman Islands. In fact, there are no estate or death inheritance taxes payable on Cayman Islands real estate or other assets held in the Cayman Islands.
Working at Doctors Express
At Doctors Express, we provide premium healthcare at affordable pricing in comfortable, modern surroundings. As part of our growing team you will be committed to delivering exceptional patient-centred care and the highest levels of customer service.
All employees will work on a rotating shift pattern, an average of 42 hours per week for every two weeks worked, allowing you to enjoy your work and also have time to fully embrace island life.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care services to patients with urgent (but not emergency) medical conditions.
- Take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays, and make diagnoses.
- Treat minor injuries, suturing, performing minor surgical procedures and casting.
- Documentation of all medical history, physical findings, lab or x-ray results, diagnosis, prescribed medications and discharge planning in EMR charting system.
- Consult with other medical providers as appropriate and refer where necessary
- Outside duties at health fairs or special events at the discretion of the Facility Manager.
- Applicants must hold full, specialist registration in one of the following jurisdictions: US, UK, Canada, Jamaica, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
- Lucrative, tax-free salary of CI$115,000 - CI$130,000 (for conversion click here)
- Attractive work/life balance
- No on-call duties or responsibilities
- Relocation reimbursement (to be discussed with applicant)
- Airfares at beginning and end of contract
Work permit forms:
More search results
Windsor Regional Hospital
SEEKING PHYSICIAN FOR A MEDICAL CLINIC
Inaugural Scientific Director, Centre for Comple…
CAMH - Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
Seeking Partners, Associates or Long-term Locums
Diamond Head Medical Clinic
Anesthetists - Full Time/Part Time/Locum
Brockville General Hospital